Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

my lomo camera

I just receive my two lomo camera in one day ^^!!
This should be the first lomo camera because this should be arrive last week


A water prof camera that a lomographer do not accept this camera as a lomo camera ^^( I dun no what the reason )

i bought this because last month i just fall in love with lomo and i scared i will give up soon so i need a cheap camera to experience
i order this through facebook (^^ nowadays, even i stay at my own room i also can waste money @@)

Yellow colour, one of my flavor colour


And during this waiting period
i continue to explore the world of lomo
gain a lot of knowledge and i will share this in the coming post
i know that the yellow cute water prof camera is not the so called lomo camera
thus i start to decide whether i should bought a real lomo camera that need to spend more than rm200....

finally I cant tahan because of the temptation of Diana mini that bought by yoyo
at first i m the first one to know about lomo and start to influence his gf manatau he bought one diana mini and next he go bought an mini 7s....


Thus I order this on Monday and arrive it today as well
This is Holga 135BC twin lense reflex


i will talk more about Holga in next post

------------------------------------------------------------------
one more weeks to final
i cant concentrate and feel like want to go out and hang with them
but i have to told myself
jasmine u sure will regret if u din study now
pls remember that what u promise

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for the camera






2 comments:

  1. enjoy exploring the world of lomo
    but dun forget study o
    gud luck in final..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you...
    now have to start open my book...^^

    ReplyDelete