Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

KL one day trip

kevin want to buy a new guitar for band night performance
so last sunday we drive fangyi's lil cute viva go damansara
reach the curve 11.00am and sakae sushi havent open
so we need to wait until 1130am

wait wait ...snap pictures snap pictures~~~~

this is my set but i more prefer sushi zanmai
but i love this
v cheap
RM1.90 only
i ate EIGHT plates!!!!
i want go eat again
Jacq and kevin ....
me and fangyi
fangyi sets...v nice....
after lunch
before we go to the instrument shop
we drop by starbucks to buy my dark choc
coz i know i sure need to stay at the music shop for 3- 4 hours

reach there
i open my mini fujitsu to do my presentation slide
and 3 of them start hunting their beloved
kevin trying his guitar
jacq try her mic
and fangyi looking for drumstick and drum
after finish their shopping
here my turn to shop
we go one U and take our dinner
i love that day
because whole day full with delicious foods
our dinner is pasta zanmai

onion fried rice with fried chicken
i love the rice
the onion v crispy
tempura prawn pasta with special source
nice nice...must try this
spicy miso pasta with seafood
fangyi favorite
sea food pizza
we total spend rm60++
v cheap and we cant finish it
the pizza we take away for my 2 hungry ghost sister
a nice days for me




No comments:

Post a Comment