Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

June

FYP make me stress
rushing here and there

survey
please here and there

assignment
around the corner

LOMO
inside my drawer

Band night audition this coming Tuesday

world cup
not my cup of tea

138 corner
a nice mamak
and i love there maggie goreng
roti cheese yummy

waffle and mocha
lack of time to play with them
feel guilty

kingsley
my new husband

car sticker
unsuccessful

ken ee
stay strong
we with u

PTPTN
belum sampai

O'slee
i will buy it when the loan come

and

thank you daddy and mummy
for the big monitor
so i can read the journal easily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
miss my grandmom and grandpa

2 comments:

  1. u'r wrong because kingsley should be my new husband!!haha..I love Lam Fung^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. bler bler...nvm..kingsley is ur husband but i m his first wife...u r 2 nai!!! lol...^^^

    ReplyDelete