Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

marketing photo taking session

finally we reach year 3 and FINALLY we can take our course pic
wake up at 7am
but still arrive late
740am reach ysean house
and they all are ready
.....
my special makeup artist help me to put light foundation to cover my horrible pimples face
just need 10 mins and we go to campus
.........
photo from ee ling facebook
MKT T03
see...ccc so yeng ...pertama kali

picture from ee ling facebook
my group members and we never change group since y1s2....

picture from ee ling facebook
add one new member for our group ...lovely lil giraffe

nice shoot from Avic Cheong
class rep
from left to right
kent, ah wai, me, kefrine, ysean, kenny, yun liang, weiling and tsern
i love this pic
super super
and this pic make me go cari.com and read all the camera review again
i edi stop it and promise myself at least finish my fyp then can continue to search for camera
but but ....
haiz
now i consider semi pro camera
either s90 or G11
since semi pro not heavy like dslr
and i got serious hand shake thus i only can get a light camera

picture from sze mun
MKT T02

from Avic Cheong
family picture
grad to know u all ^^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment