Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

3rd roll

yeah finally i finish the expire film right after my exam
expire film really difficult to control ...erm...should said u cant even control the effect...so why lomographer advice that when u using lomo camera, u dun need to think and just shoot

i just read a blog post
the author said expired film is like red wine
u can put in different place and different temperature
then u can create a different effect
http://nicnichols.com/FourCornersDark/?page_id=2524

using expired film can create a special effect u cant even imagine
u dun no whether this roll of film will off tone to what colour
for this expired film that i used
it more on blue colour ....I LOVE BLUE

let show some pic that i love the most

again !!! fangyi as my model

this pic we take after our last paper
we just finish our double fillet o fish

hehe....i love this
i love double exposure


and this
i always forget to put my camera on the floor to take pic
the angle will be better if i put on the road



and my pinky bicycle
i seldom use it
feel so sorry to u
but my lil sis will fully utilize ....u wont feel lonely anymore


again my lil mocha
difficult to use lomo capture animal
because they will move
sign....b mode cant shake ah

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the line damn suck
i have to save this post again and again
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok i m back
hope the line better
continue my lomo pic

mcdonal
24 hours 7 days
i love mcd's french fried
hai....y kampar havent open mcd


this pic i take when go ktm pick my lil sis


is ME
i super love this pic
i look slim
i look cool
and no kampung gal

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tomorrow will go mlc
i feel excited compare to last few times
because i got my baby holga with me
and mlc got a lot of place that are suitable for lomo pic
wait for my mlc PICS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. I like blue effect too^^
    I love Lomo pic, really got FEEL
    Lomographer, add oil ya^^

    ReplyDelete