Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

outing with waffle and mocha

after my final exam
and finally kampar din rain this afternoon
so we plan to bring 2 furkids go westlake garden play

waffle: i edi preprare !!!!这是我的衣服!!! 我已经要穿不下, 妈妈还要我穿!!!!

waffle: fast fast!!! 我已经答应穿了啦。。。你们快点啦。。。。等下又下雨。。。没得玩!!!




mocha: hehe...i know waffle is cute than me ...but i also not bad ah。。。我喜欢坐前面!!1可是妈妈不给!!!

waffle and mocha: we love kai kai。。。。风景真好


they really love to go westlake
but kampar weather not good and like to rain during afternoon

waffle and mocha: huuray


at garden
maybe is first time
mocha go out
so she not dare to run here and there
just stay beside me
and keep on 'ask' me carry her
she dun like to walk
like me ...dun like sport!!!
this is my cute mocha ask me hug her ....

and compare to waffle
waffle now dare to play around
and find new friends

this is the 2 cute shark cafe’s doggie
the white 拉布拉多 是薯条
他很喜欢玩他的球
waffle 好像很羡慕薯条有球玩而他没有
不怕死的去跟大他3倍的薯条抢球去!!!!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
start to do my fyp
sickening to read all those journal
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
will upload my 3rd roll of expire film
the expire film are more to blue tone
and not all are nice
but at least got surprise !!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
will go mlc again (got ppl sponsor!!!)
and i will take many nice pic there ( got ppl sponsor)
eat many nice food again ( got ppl sponsor)

wuahahaha
dun envy me



No comments:

Post a Comment