Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

mlc day 1

after go EU one cut my hair and go for our brunch at new town
my cute lil waffle
no need focus my lil sis
waffle is the main focus



wuhoo
on the way to mlc




although i almost visit mlc every semester
but i really love to go there because mlc's food

my lil sis follow us go mlc

she will join utar this may
foundation in art
now
finally 3 of us study utar
and i think my parents will spend a lot
hai
wish i can faster graduate and start earn money

this is si ham that Bani and friends favorite food

v v disgusting la

u can see my sis expression
when looking fy eat


and my expression
when they eat siham i also will show this expression


food that i must eat when i visit mlc
bunga raya or jian
but dun no why the 'or' semakin kecil and difficult to find
sign
and semakin mahal



there are a few pic i love
although is taken by hp





lol my sis got potential to join ums??
she will kill me after read this
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tomorrow will go serembam meet eliza
i miss u
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hai
i almost forget about my survey things
will print out tomorrow






No comments:

Post a Comment