Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

my furkids


Holga 135BC Bmode 10seconds
he is my son
waffle 10 months old....
mini poodle

today after exam
i bring waffle and mocha go ipoh grooming
and mocha need to take her last injection
let see their picture before and after grooming

before waffle grooming


after waffle grooming


next is my cute lil princess
mocha
5 months old
toy poodle

before grooming
jacq like to call her lion


after her first grooming




mocha : i m hot ...can i have some 100 plus




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
forgive me only put pictures because i m too tired after today last paper
but i cant wait for share some pictures of my furkids
they are so cute
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment