Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

End of Y3S2


finally i got time to update
current location: chocolate lounge@ LCCT waiting for 730am flight to TWU
time :3:12am

Friday after exam go for dinner and then plan to sleep until the next morning
midnight someone make me up and tell me she want go penang bcoz got LOUD FEST ASIA and Soda Green got perform
and i thought she kidding with me
the next morning she so excited and sendiri wake up at 9am
and luckily her sister got extra 2 tickets
without more consideration we drive to penang
will update more
keep turn for my next post la

Sunday early morning bring two furkids go grooming
haiz
dun want to mentioned more
and i wont go there again
never ever
cute mocha
i will miss u
din leave u after u come to our house
this is the first time
and i not beside u for 3 WEEKS
argh ~~~

random pic during exam

we are having dinner and
waffle look so desperate
someone post our urgly pic on her blog
so ~~~~heheheheh
our motivation during exam
love u so much
food make me happy
especially this
highly recommend
my new mouse
pink pink

No comments:

Post a Comment